Thursday, January 27, 2011

Reflection 1/27/11

The fact that we had class on Facebook today went totally over my head, so I wasn't present online during the actual class, but I did read the thread! It was a short class and I liked the format. It's really crazy that we can still have class without actually being in class and have it be productive! I figure I'll participate in class discussion here: I do have my book and I am more than excited to start thinking about PSAs. I work at WLOY Radio as the Production Manager, so I am in charge of making PSAs there and have just a little bit of experience at least from the audio perspective. I love my job there; editing and producing audio projects to be played on air is one of my favorite things to do, so I'm really excited to start doing them through a different medium.

Doc Chris, we've only had two[ish] classes together but facilitating discussion continuously over Facebook - specifically today - is a really great way to have the subject matter permeate our everyday lives. I enjoyed the enthusiasm through an impersonal medium too! It's a hard thing to do when we only have class once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment